Please test another condenser or dynamic microphone on the same signal chain.
- If you do not have another microphone to test, please consider whether you've used another microphone with the same signal chain.
- Try your Blue Mic on a different input, interface, or mixer. Remember to make sure your interface provides 48 Volts phantom power if you’re using a condenser microphone. Most interfaces will provide phantom power but if it does not, please use an intermediate phantom power source (may require an extra XLR cable)
- Change your cables and ensure cables are isolated from other cables and electronic devices. Electro-magnetic interference may be the cause of the issue.
Try direct monitoring via the headphone jack on your interface. If you're getting a fine signal, the issue may be with the signal between the interface and your computer, or the computer itself.
- Restart your interface and application. Or try connecting your interface to a different USB port.
- Consider the age of your computer. If your computer is 3+ old and you're using a 'spinner' hard drive or have low amounts of memory, your computer may be causing the signal issue or bottleneck output.
Benvenuto all'Assistenza Logitech
webcontent=productfaq webproduct=b0b72210-c756-11ed-9460-e7e54c366930 webcontentid=84e73b38-e426-11ed-9d88-5161ac40e4de