The mouse is somtimes scrolling in the opposite direction.If scrolling down a webpage the mouse will sometimes scroll up (jump up) for a bit.
Windows 19 x64
Systemsetting for scrolling is 6 lines
Any idea how to fix this behavior?
I tried some things while waiting for a response:
- Using an older version of LGS - not fixed
- Using 500 signals/sec instead of 1000 - not fixed
- Reinstalled the driver via Hardware Manager - not fixed
- Reinstalled the USB Hub Driver - not fixed
- Updated the firmware of my ASMedia USB Controller - not fixed
I also realised, that it is only happening while scrolling down, scrolling up works without any problems.
Vui lòng đăng nhập để lại bình luận.