Hi @Jim McLain?,
Welcome to the Logitech Community! :) Our team will be happy to help you!
Could you please provide us the following information to assist you better:
- OS info
- Device connection type
- SW version ( if installed)
?If this reply adequately addresses your issue, please mark it as ?Select as Best? and click ?Like?, so this information can benefit other community members.
Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear about your experience and delay in response!
We request you to please refer the below stesp:
1. Verify the product or receiver is connected directly to the computer and not to a hub, extender, switch or something similar.
2. Move the device closer to the USB receiver. If your receiver is in the back of your computer, it may help to relocate the receiver to a front port. In some cases the receiver signal gets blocked by the computer case, causing a delay.
3. Keep other electrical wireless devices away from the USB receiver to avoid interference.
4. Unpair/repair or disconnect/reconnect hardware:
5. If you have a Unifying receiver, identified by this logo, see Unpair a mouse or keyboard from the Unifying receiver.
6. If your receiver is non-Unifying, it cannot be unpaired. However, if you have a replacement receiver, you can use the Connection Utility software to perform the pairing.
7. Update the firmware for your device if available.
8. Windows only — check if there are any Windows updates running in the background that may cause the delay.
9. Mac only — check if there are any background updates that may cause the delay.
10. Try on a different computer.
Logi Support Team
Vui lòng đăng nhập để lại bình luận.
4 bình luận