Yes, it seems I'm late to the party here, but I haven't found anything helpful on where the support for these products is in relation to Options+.
- Options is not supported on Apple Silicone, and presently, many of the features of the Logitech products I have are dead in the water.
After spending a small fortune on multiple sets of these two devices for my team and me, it's rather disheartening to find they're not supported a year later as we move to Apple Silicone upgrades.
I don't want to go Microsoft; the point of Apple is not to be Microsoft! Also, traditionally Microsoft support for the Apple environment has been appalling, so I don't want to open that can of worms either.
- Logitech appears to have been very unhelpful with addressing this issue. To the point that the Logitech website lists the K780 as Options+ supported, yet Options+ once installed complains it's not a supported device.
- The M590 mouse is another story, as this seems to be a product that's not been sold in volume, or it's been a product that just works and hasn't had any issues. (TBH they are a great mouse when Options is supported!)
Can anyone advise solutions for this on Apple Silicone or, even better, Logitech? What's the development path to support your "older" but new products?
- Not addressing this will be a bit of a PR 'mare, as the community around this has many contacts.
- Also, here in New Zealand, we have a thing called the consumer guarantees act. This means that the lack of addressing this issue enables me to return all of my Logitech unsupported equipment to my retailer for a FULL refund or replacement of compatible products because they are not fit for purpose. And I am quite happy to have this battle to make a point!
So I look forward to Logitech's positive, clear, supportive answer to this issue, as it is long overdue to being fixed!
Vui lòng đăng nhập để lại bình luận.