Questions about your Circle 2? We've got the answers, videos, downloads and the information you need. Search for articles or select a topic below to get started.
How to set up your Circle 2 Camera
- Unbox your Circle 2 Camera.
- Line up the indicators on your camera and mount.
- Attach your camera to the mount.
- Rotate the camera on the mount to preferred orientation.
- For Circle 2 Wired:
- Plug the USB cable into the USB adapter
- Plug the USB adapter into an outlet
- For Circle 2 Wire-Free:
- Plug the USB cable into the back of the Rechargeable Battery
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB adapter, and
- Plug the USB adapter into an outlet to charge your Circle 2 Wire-Free before using/app setup
How to set up your Circle app
- Download and open the Logi Circle app from the iOS App Store or Android Play Store on a device with Bluetooth low energy technology.
- On the Logi Circle app, tap Setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your camera. Click here for the full list of app setup instructions.
Mounting your Circle 2 Camera
NOTE: Your Circle 2 camera can be mounted inside or outside. Mounting your Circle 2 Wire-Free may require additional accessories for outdoor use.
- Screw the bracket onto the wall or ceiling using the provided screws and anchors.
- Snap the base of the mount onto the bracket.
- For Circle 2 Wired: Attach the camera to the mount, lining up indicators.
For Circle 2 Wire-Free: Attach the camera to the Rechargeable Battery, lining up indicators. Snap the Rechargeable Battery and camera onto the mount (quick release base) that is on the bracket.
- Adjust the camera to the preferred angle and orientation.
- Locate circular reset button on side of camera.
- Press and hold the reset button for 9 seconds and release when you see the alternating magenta and green light.